Flowrise Knife gate is an UNII-DIRECTIONAL/BI-DIRECTIONAL Lug type valve designed according to MSS-SP-81 for industrial service applications. The Design of the Body and seat assures non-clogging shut of on suspended solids in industries such as:
- Pulp and Paper
- Waste Water Treatment Plants
- Power plants
- Food and Beverage
- Chemical plants
- DN 50/2" to DN 400/16" : 10kg/cm2 / 150 psi
- DN 450/18" to DN 800/32" : 4 kg/ cm2 / 60 psi
- DN 850/34" to DN 1050/42" : 3 kg/cm2 / 45 psi
Design Features :
- Body : One Piece integrally Investment Cast Body With Reinforced Ribs In Larger Diameters for Extra Body Strength. Internal AISI 304, AISI 316 Gate Wedges And Guides Allows For Tighter Shutoff. Port Design According To Mss-sp-81 Internal Design Avoids Any Build Up Of Solids That Would Prevent Valve From Closing.
- Gate : Standard AISI 304, ASI 316 Stainless Steel Gate. Gates Polished And Lapped For A Greater Seal Between The Gate With Both Packing And Seat. Bottom of The Gate Edge is Machined To A Bevel To Cut Through Solids For A Tighter Seal In The Closed Position.
- Seat : Unique Design That Mechanically Locks. The Seat in The Internal of The Valve Body With A Stainless Steel Retainer Ring. Standard Edpm: Viton, PTFE, etc.
- Packing : Standard Braided PTFE Impregnated Fibre, Graphite, Asbestoes For Better Shut Off, With An Easy Access Packing Gland Ensuring A Tight Seal Long Life Braided Packing is Available in A Wide Range Of Materials.
- Stem : The SS 304 Stem Offers A long Corrosion Resistant Life. For Rising Stem Handwheel With Gun Metal Stem Nut.
- Actuators : All Actuators Supplied By Flowrise Are Interchangeable, And Supplied With An Standard Mounting Kit To Allow For Installation On Site.
- Yoke or Actuator Support : Made Of Epoxy Coated Steel Compact Design Makes it Extremely Robust Even Under The Most Severe Conditions.
- Epoxy Coating : The Epoxy Coating On All Flowrise Cast Iron And Carbon Steel Valve Bodies And Components is Electrostatically Applied Making The Valve To On Corrosion Resistant With A High Quality Finished Surface. The Flowrise Standard Colour Is Racking Blue.
- Gate Safety Protection : Flowrise Automated Valves Are Provided With Gate Guards In Accordance With Safety Standards. the Design Feature Prevents Any Objects From Being Caught Accidentally While The Gate Is Moving.